HELP: Travel kit will help drivers avoid fines
Ring Automotive are launching an ‘essential items’ travel kit in a drive to ensure motorists adhere to European laws.
In many countries across Europe, it is the law to carry certain items when driving; not having such items can result in on-the-spot fines.
No such regulations exist in the UK, making British drivers an easy target to stop and check by European authorities.
The result is that many British drivers have been fined when driving in Europe for not having the correct equipment.
Ring’s travel kit, with an RRP of £29.99, includes items ranging from the obvious to the not-so-obvious.
The kit includes:
- 1 x E-marked warning triangle (ECE R27)
- 2 x High visibility jackets (EN471, CE)
- 1 x Universal bulb kit (E marked)
- 1 x Set of beam converters
- 1 x GB sticker
- 1 x First aid kit (CE)
- 1 x Foil blanket
- 1 x Twin pack of breathalyzer tests (NF approved)
- 1 x Compact carry bag