FTA Transport Manager Conference roadshow to target key issues for 2014
By Kyle Lindsay
Tuesday, July 16, 2013 - 10:09
CONFERENCE: Roadshow to hit 13 UK locations
The Freight Transport Association (FTA) Transport Manager Conferences will return this autumn, promising to target key issues for the forthcoming year.
On road throughout the UK from September to December, the Transport Manager series will host a wide variety of speakers and subjects.
It will boast a varied programme offering valuable information and advice in the one day.
Attendees will hear first-hand accounts from industry experts and measure their operation against others – leaving confident their business is up-to-date with the latest industry developments.
FTA policy experts will also be on hand to provide essential updates, lavishing delegates with essential guidance and best-practice advice surrounding future legislation and enforcement changes.
Key sessions include the Traffic Commissioner’s address, understanding VOSA’s procedures, professionalising the industry, getting a handle on cycle safety and maximising fuel efficiency.
Venues and dates for FTA Transport Manager 2013:
• Wednesday, September 11: Brands Hatch
• Wednesday, September 18: Durham
• Wednesday, September 25: Warrington
• Wednesday, October 2: Leeds
• Tuesday, October 8: Taunton
• Wednesday, October 16: Huntingdon
• Wednesday, October 23: Chepstow
• Wednesday, October 30: Dunblane
• Wednesday, November 6: Sheffield
• Wednesday, November 13: Southampton
• Wednesday, November 20: Slough
• Wednesday, November 27: Crawley
• Wednesday, December 4: Birmingham
FTA are offering a special ‘Early Bird’ price of £285, plus VAT, per delegate, for members who book before July 31.
The price for FTA members booking after that date is £325, plus VAT, for the first delegate and £275, plus VAT, for subsequent delegates.
Non-members are charged £385, plus VAT, for the first delegate and £345, plus VAT, for subsequent delegates.
Call the FTA Member Service Centre on 08717 11 22 22 or complete the online booking form at www.fta.co.uk/TM2013
Image courtesy of donaldtownsend, with thanks.