Mitsubishi Motors in the UK is launching a new high-specification special edition of its award-winning Outlander PHEV called the Outlander PHEV Juro, giving buyers even more reason to choose the nation’s best-selling plug-in hybrid.
For the same price as the Outlander PHEV GX3+ on which it is based, £32,749, the limited edition Juro offers the added convenience of a touchscreen CD/DVD infotainment unit with TomTom satellite navigation, smartphone integration and DAB radio as standard, while the exterior is enhanced with an Outlander bonnet emblem.
As you would expect from the UK’s best-selling plug-in hybrid electric vehicle, the Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Juro comes fully loaded with a host of other features, including cruise control, 18” alloy wheels, heated front seats, the Mitsubishi PHEV appand dual-zone climate control.
The Outlander PHEV can travel up to 32 miles in electric mode alone – more than enough to accommodate most daily average journeys – and has effectively defined the emergence of the UK’s plug-in hybrid sector.
In 2013, the year before its arrival, the total plug-in hybrid market across all marques stood at just 989, but Mitsubishi has sold more than 25,000 Outlander PHEVs in the UK since the pioneering 4×4’s launch here in 2014, making it the nation’s favourite plug-in vehicle.
The Outlander PHEV Juro full specification is as follows:
- Touchscreen CD/DVD audio unit with TomTom satellite navigation
- Smartphone integration (Android Auto/Apple CarPlay)
- DAB radio
- Outlander bonnet emblem
- Mitsubishi PHEV app
- Heated front seats
- 18” alloy wheels
- Cruise control
- Dual-zone climate control air conditioning
- Privacy glass
- Electric folding/heating mirrors with indicators
- Leather steering wheel
- Steering wheel audio controls
- Bluetooth hands-free
- Auto-dimming rear-view mirror
- Chrome beltline moulding
- Hi-tech seat fabric – C-Tec
- LED daytime running lights
- 12V sockets in the front, centre console and luggage compartment
- LED footwell illumination
- Sunglasses pocket