Škoda UK Announces Winners In Budapest
By Kyle Lindsay
Wednesday, April 26, 2017 - 16:30
ŠKODA UK has announced the winners of its annual Retailer of the Year (ROTY) awards, held this year in Budapest.
Recognising the achievements of ŠKODA’s 128-strong UK retailer network, the annual awards showcase the best performing dealerships as well as highlight outstanding individuals.
County Antrim dealership, John Mulholland Motors Ltd, emerged victorious on the night winning the highly coveted accolade of Retailer of the Year 2016. The award is based on customer service, employee accreditation and operational results, and it is the second time that the Northern Ireland dealership has been presented with the top honour – having first won the crown in 2014.
Silbury ŠKODA in Northumberland, and RRG ŠKODA in Rochdale were also recognised for their outstanding all-round business performance in 2016. Topping the sales charts were Pulman ŠKODA and Alex Lawrie ŠKODA, based in Durham and Liverpool respectively.
Employees at each UK retailer were presented with their awards by Duncan Movassaghi, Director for ŠKODA UK, and John French, Head of Sales and Operations for ŠKODA UK.
John French, commented: “The brand’s phenomenal performance last year is testament to the hard work of everyone involved in our retailer network. They deserve a huge thank you. Customers recognise ŠKODA as a brand that delivers great quality cars at outstanding value for money, delivered and serviced by a fantastic brand network.”
ŠKODA celebrated a record-breaking year in 2016, with best ever annual new car registrations in the UK. A total of 80,372 cars found new customer homes – up 7.6% on 2015 (74,692), giving the brand a UK market share of 2.98% (2.84% in 2015).
ŠKODA Retailer of the Year 2016 winners :
- Retailer of the Year 2016 – Winner: John Mulholland Motors Ltd
- Retailer of the Year 2016 – 2nd Place: Silbury ŠKODA
- Retailer of the Year 2016 – 3rd Place: RRG ŠKODA
- New vehicle sales winner: Pulman ŠKODA
- Fleet sales winner: Telford ŠKODA
- Customer satisfaction winner:M. Keith ŠKODA (Hull)
- Service and parts winner: RRG ŠKODA
- ŠKODA Finance winner: Marshall ŠKODA(Newbury)
- Used vehicle sales winner: Citygate ŠKODA (Watford)
- Marketing winner: Allams of Epsom