LeasePlan UK announces attendees at this year’s CV Show
By Mark Salisbury
Monday, April 23, 2018 - 10:51
Leading vehicle management group, LeasePlan UK is announcing that Matt Dyer, Managing Director for LeasePlan UK and Mark Lovett, Head of Commercial Vehicles will be at this year’s Commercial Vehicle Show. They are keen to catch up, and are inviting attendees to hall 5, number 5C30 for conversations on and off the record.
Matt Dyer will be available on Day 2 of the show (25th) with Mark Lovett available 24th, 25th and 26th April.
If you would like to organise a briefing, please pop along to the stand or contact email@example.com to arrange a specific time.
LeasePlan will be demonstrating its industry expertise at the show, and formally extend invites to those attending to come along to its sponsored events, which include:
Breakfast insights seminars
- LeasePlan is hosting three free breakfast insight sessions in Piazza Suite 7 every morning of the Commercial Vehicle Show, between 08:45 and 09:45. These will provide insights into the key issues facing commercial vehicle fleet managers.
- Speakers include: Paul Wilkes from FORS, Mark Cartwright from the FTA, as well as Jim York – Arrival GB and Paul Coward from the RAC.
|What’s Next for Safety and Compliance?
Best practice in the LCV market
|Paul Wilkes – FORS
Mark Cartwright – FTA
|Wed 25 April||8.45am –
|What’s Next for EV in LCV?||Jim York – Arrival|
|Thur 26 April||8.45am –
|What’s Next in Telematics?||Paul Coward – the RAC|
- The sessions are open to all, and interested delegates should register below as places will be allocated on a first come, first served basis: http://info.leaseplan.co.uk/FY18-APRIL-CV-Show-Insight-Breakfast_01-Registration-page.html
Exclusive pre-show webinar – recorded in the run up to the CV Show, the webinar was hosted by Head of Commercial Vehicles, Mark Lovett, together with Steve Crawshaw, Commercial Vehicle Fleet Consultant and Paul Kirby, Proposition Manager – Business Critical Fleets. It builds on the findings in LeasePlan’s latest whitepaper on Electric Light Commercial Vehicles, and explores:
- Legislation – keeping up with changing regulations to ensure compliance
- Emissions – from Clean Air Zones to the merits of electric commercial vehicles.
- Connected vehicle technology – from data to insights to action.
Mark Lovett, Head of Commercial Vehicles commented:
“Commercial vehicles are a significant focus for our business. We are excited to be attending this year’s Commercial Vehicle Show and look forward to showcasing our enhanced proposition for business-critical fleets. We believe our super-six commercial vehicle solutions demonstrate the real value we can add, alongside our five decades of sector expertise.”