“Where other companies talk about the future, we build it. We have torn up the rule book to create the newest member of the PACE family, the all-electric Jaguar I-PACE. With zero tailpipe emissions, no CO2 and no particulates, it moves us dramatically closer to our vision of a clean, safe and sustainable future.”
Dr Ralf Speth, CEO Jaguar Land Rover
- New all-electric I-PACE places Jaguar at the forefront of the electric vehicle revolution
- Designed from the outset as an electric vehicle (EV), the I-PACE offers bold aero-efficient design, and interior space for five adults and luggage
- Electrifying all-wheel drive performance from twin Jaguar-designed motors with a combined 400PS and 696Nm delivering 0-60mph in 4.5s
- 90kWh Lithium-ion battery delivers up to 298 mile range1, with EV navigation to ensure range-optimised routing
- Bespoke EV aluminium architecture delivers Jaguar’s most rigid body structure with 50:50 weight distribution
- Rapid public charging from 0-80% in 85-minutes2, with 30-minutes charge giving about 80 miles range. I-PACE will be fully compatible with 100kW chargers as the technology is rolled out across the UK
- Smart Settings use artificial intelligence algorithms to tailor I-PACE to individual driver preferences
- Wireless over-the-air updates to ensure customers always have the latest software
- With zero tailpipe emissions, I-PACE owners may be eligible to benefit from lower road taxes, reduced tolls and even reduced congestion charges
- Customer peace of mind from eight-year battery warranty3 and 21,000-mile / two-year servicing intervals
- Available to order now, priced from £63,495 in the UK (excluding government incentives)
1 Based on European WLTP cycle
2 Based on 50kW DC charger. I-PACE will be fully compatible with 100kW chargers as the technology is rolled out across the UK, which will enable a 0-80% charge in 40 minutes.
3 8-year battery warranty limited to 100,000 miles and 70% state of health. Whole vehicle warranty three-years/ unlimited mileage.