FleetEurope launches new dedicated drivehub microsite for fleet customers
By Mark Salisbury
Monday, September 24, 2018 - 09:32
FleetEurope, a leading independent vehicle management solutions provider, has announced the launch of a new driver-focussed microsite for its fleet management customers.
The newly branded drivehub site, www.drivehubonline.co.uk has been developed to provide company car and van drivers with expert advice and support throughout the life of their vehicle, ensuring they receive the best possible driving experience.
drivehub’s responsive design can be viewed on any mobile device and offers full support, from booking a service or tyre change through to advice about travelling abroad and what to do in the event of an accident.
The site includes the following key features to help drivers manage and maintain their vehicle and stay safe and legal behind the wheel:
- All the essential contact information drivers need in one place at their fingertips.
- A responsive design, available on any mobile device 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- An online booking facility for vehicle servicing and travelling abroad.
- Useful advice about key responsibilities, vehicle maintenance tips and company car tax.
- All the latest news and industry updates for company car and van drivers.
- Useful online resources for parking, low cost fuel comparisons, vehicle reviews and more.
Carlos Montero, chief commercial officer at FleetEurope commented: “we are continuously looking to enhance the customer service experience for fleet operators and their company vehicle drivers. The launch of our new drivehub microsite will help to ensure drivers have instant access to useful resources and support information while they are on the move.”
For further information about FleetEurope, visit www.fleeteurope.co.uk.