Chevin Achieves Record Revenue Results For FY2016
By Maddy Price
Friday, September 30, 2016 - 14:43
For the twelve months ending August 2016, Chevin achieved global revenue increase of 57% year-on-year, with growth reported in all territories.
This result is also notable in that it marks a significant enhancement from 2015’s revenue and is by far the largest revenue gain in almost 26 years of continuous growth.
The latest result has been attributed to; a number of significant customer signings during the past twelve months; Chevin’s continued, sharpened focus on ensuring product and service quality; and the realisation of strategic changes made to the company’s focus and direction over the past two years.
Ashley Sowerby, managing director, Chevin Fleet Solutions, commented:
“FY2016 has been an extremely positive period of growth and development for Chevin Fleet Solutions.
“For a 26 year-old, mature business to achieve such significant growth is truly outstanding and it is a credit to the entire team at Chevin.
“Throughout the past few years, we have heightened our revenue and commenced projects for new customers around the world, with significant fleets. We have also reinvested strongly in personnel, products and customer service across all areas of the business to help us continue our positive trajectory.
“We continue to help many customers across many industries simplify every part of their fleet and asset management, with our software helping clients streamline processes, tackle inefficiencies, improve performance, reduce costs and mitigate risk.
“It’s clear that Chevin continues to go from strength to strength and I would like to offer my thanks to all colleagues and customers for their great support in achieving this.”
Notable developments during 2016 include:
- The launch of the Chevin Academy; an online training resource designed to help customers learn how to make the most of its enterprise-level fleet and asset information management software, FleetWave.
Consisting of a detailed library of video tutorials, the Academy was developed to address frequently asked support questions about FleetWave as well as offering extensive guidance on how to get the most out of the system. It was made available to all FleetWave users across the globe this year.
Recent reports show that Chevin’s overall training experience has been rated 95% by customers on average.
- The “rebooting” of Chevin’s customer support, with a new structure, new appointments and an implementations team designed to enhance the process of getting new systems up and running. Chevin’s dedicated support team is able to resolve over 85% of issues during the first call.
- Further new recruitment, including that of Peter Ormsby as operations director (responsible for leading the company’s software development and implementation projects and driving its global expansion).
- Further accreditation to ensure that the company continues to offer the highest quality, industry-leading products and services; most recently, Chevin has become an Associate of the Fleet Operator Recognition Scheme (FORS), has retained its ISO9001 accreditation with a zero non-conformance report audit, and has become a Go Ultra Low company with the commitment to further reduce emissions throughout its own fleet.
Just some of Chevin’s notable enterprise customers signed during 2016 include:
- Leasing Associates
- Welsh Ambulance Services NHS Trust
- Centuri Construction
- Life Without Barriers
- .. and many more
Peter Ormsby, operations director, Chevin Fleet Solutions, commented:
“FY2016 has been a very successful period for Chevin Fleet Solutions. Looking forward, we are already setting the wheels in motion for the many opportunities expected during FY2017.
“Throughout the next twelve months, we intend to continue reinvesting revenues to fund further growth and customer satisfaction. We look forward to concentrating once more on best practice, product enhancements and expansion and we anticipate a number of exciting announcements about how our fleet and asset information management solutions can help clients manage, automate and improve the complete lifecycle of their vehicles and assets.”