Advertorial by Leasesave Vehicle Contracts
How cut-price contract hire benefits company fleets
By Leasesave Vehicle Contracts
Wednesday, March 12, 2014 - 16:00
BENEFIT: Contract hire is the way forward
Contract hire is the best solution for companies who want to concentrate on their core business activities, while avoiding the financial risk and administrative burden of owning their vehicle fleet.
Whether you are a sole trader, national or international company, contract hire provides a straightforward simple and economical way to fund your company vehicle fleet.
For a fixed monthly payment you can lease brand new cars and vans without the need to find the initial capital to purchase them.
The contract itself can be fixed to suit your business needs but the contract is typically between two, three and four years long.
As a result you never have to worry about depreciation or the hassle that comes with disposing of vehicles.
Alongside the lease, companies can also keep their vehicles running with a guaranteed maintenance package.
This means that you can relax knowing that your vehicles will be maintained and quality repairs will be carried out efficiently and without fuss.
As a business, all you need to do is decide which vehicles you require, the duration length of the contract that suits you best and the expected mileage and Leasesave can take care of the rest, leaving you to get on with your business.
What are the benefits?
Contract hire and leasing provides a wide range of benefits in terms of convenience for the business fleet operator, in addition to the attractions that vehicle leasing brings in terms of financial planning and economy of scale.
- Cost control: A competitive, fixed monthly amount to pay makes budgeting easier.
- Free up capital : You get new vehicles without the large up-front costs, freeing up money for you to invest elsewhere in your business.
- Competitive costs: We buy thousands of vehicles and you will benefit from our buying power.
- No risk: You can eliminate the risks of vehicle depreciation and maintenance; at the end of the contract, simply hand back the car without worrying about how much it might be worth.
- Any vehicle: The widest choice of cars and light commercial vehicles available to meet your business needs.
- Less administration: We deal with all the buying, maintenance and selling issues, saving you time and money; allowing you to focus on your core business.
- Tax benefits: Reclaim 100% of the VAT on all maintenance charges and the lease rental for commercial vehicles and equipment assets; for rental on cars made available to employees for private use, you can claim 50% of the VAT on the finance element and 100% of the maintenance element.
- Hassle free: You have the option to add servicing and maintenance, taking away the hassle of dealing with the associated elements of running a fleet; plus, we offer other useful services including fuel cards, accident management and short-term vehicle rental.
- Expert advice: We can advise you on the most suitable vehicles, type of funding, length of contract, anticipated mileage and how long you should keep each vehicle.
- Fast and accurate service: We pride ourselves on delivering a fast, efficient and accurate service aimed at saving you time and money.
What can you expect from us?
We can supply almost any car or van currently on the market, and if you need some guidance in making your decision our expert team can advise you on the types of vehicle that will best suit your business requirements.
Leasesave Vehicle Contracts Ltd is an approved finance provider.
As such, we are able to change rates and offers on an almost daily basis in order to bring you the most competitive car lease prices.
Once you have defined the vehicles that you want within your fleet policy, we will provide full written quotations for multiple vehicles for you to compare and select the best option.
Before you place your order we will provide an estimated delivery date so that you can plan accordingly.
Once the order is placed we will keep you updated with the progress of your order leaving you to get on with your other business tasks.
There are no hidden extras, so on condition that the vehicles are returned within the terms of your contract, you will know your vehicle costs for the duration of the lease from the outset.
Vehicles will be delivered to your specified address at no extra cost; all you need to do is check and sign to accept the delivery.
Once the lease has begun, you will be sent a consolidated invoice for all of your funding and maintenance fees on a monthly basis.
This should simplify administration and save you time.
Leasesave are available at any time throughout the duration of your contract should you have any queries or need any assistance.
Leasesave Vehicle Contracts provide a competitive cost effective, time-saving contract hire solution, which will benefit any business fleet, large or small.
This article is an advertorial by Leasesave Vehicle Contracts. Find out more about our advertorials here.