Euro Car Parts Introduces Auto Finesse
By Kyle Lindsay
Friday, August 18, 2017 - 13:50
Euro Car Parts, the UK’s leading supplier of car and LCV parts, now stocks the full Auto Finesse car care range, including stand-out products, such as the Aqua Coat long-lasting protection; Crystal glass cleaner; and the award-winning, hand-made Illusion show wax.
Established in 1999, Auto Finesse started as a ‘man with a van’ and a passion for clean, shiny cars. It quickly became one of London’s most in-demand detailing companies and launched its own product range in 2010. From its manufacturing facility in Hertfordshire, Auto Finesse now distributes around the globe, offering professional quality wash, polish, wax, finish and interior products and accessories. It has also become well-known for its project cars, including an eye-catching MK1 VW Caddy and a turbo-powered ’80s VW Golf.
• Wash products include: Avalanche Sweetshop snow foam, Citrus Power bug and grime remover, and the Aqua Deluxe deep-pile drying towel.
• Polish products include: Tripple all-in-one cleaner and polish, Ultra Glaze non-abrasive glaze, and Rejuvenate pre-wax cleanser.
• Wax products include: Illusion show wax, Fusion hybrid wax and Essence carnauba wax.
• Finishing products include: Glisten spray wax and Dressle water-based trim dressing.
• Interior products include: Spritz water-based interior detail spray.
• Accessories include: kit bags, brushes, applicators and air fresheners.
Bill Stimson, marketing director at Euro Car Parts, said: “We are delighted to announce this agreement with Auto Finesse, and to offer our customers top quality car care products from this fast-growing British manufacturer. Whether you’re an enthusiast or a professional detailer, Auto Finesse supplies everything you need in your car care bag at competitive prices.”